Mold and Air Purfiers
Indoor Air Quality Professionals
Using air purifiers to remove pollutants from indoor air is part of an integrated indoor air quality strategy. Air cleaners can be used, either alone or in combination with other control options, when source control and improvements in ventilation are insufficient, impractical, or otherwise not possible.
To gain information or to purchase an air purifier. We offer national delivery.
Indoor Air Quality USA is a website for Acquired Home Services Inc.
Phone: 877-932-7177 / Email: email@example.com
We recommend and sell the HealthPro Plus which is IQAir's best selling room air purifier. It combines four advanced filtration technologies to effectively remove a large variety of particulate and molecular air pollutants. Due to its wide effectiveness range it is equally well suited for health conscious individuals as those suffering from a range of respiratory ailments.
The molecular effectiveness makes this device also suitable for asthma sufferers, as asthma sufferers are often sensitized to molecular irritants, as well as allergens.
The HealthPro Plus has received more #1 reviews than any other air purifier.
· Allergy Buyer’s Club: Category Winner
· Wired Magazine Test: Best Air Purifier
· Consumer Guide – Best Buy
· Reviewboard Magazine: Product of the Year
· Consumer Digest – Best Buy
· Test Magazine: Category Winner
Newsweek Odor Tested
· Mold spore control
· Pet dander control (cat, dog, etc.)
· House dust mite allergen control
Light Molecular control
· Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) control
Molecular (gaseous chemical) control
Light odor control
· Pet odors
· Musty odors
· Cooking odors
Complex air pollution control
· General indoor air pollution control
· Light tobacco smoke control
· Wild-fire smoke control
Featured Filter Technology
1. Micro-particle filtrationEliminates micro-particles such as pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
2. Granular activated carbon adsorptionEliminates volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are responsible for odors.
3. Pelletized chemisorptionDestroys harmful chemicals, such as formaldehyde, by an oxidation process inside a chemically active alumina pellet.
4. HyperHEPA filtrationEliminates bacteria, viruses and combustion particles from automobiles and smoke, through a nano-fiber structure.
HealthPro Series data & comparison sheet